At the Lemmon Country Inn service animals and well-behaved pets are always welcome ($10.00 per night per pet except for service animals who are always welcome at no charge. Your pets are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
* A pet fee of $10.00 is required for each pet per night
up to a maximum $50.00 charge. Two pets maximum.
* All pets and Service Animals must be declared at
check-in. Our staff is provided with key
information about the occupants of each room.
* Guests who do not register their pet or bring non-
approved pets into a guest room will be subject to a
charge of up to $100.00.
* Please be considerate of other guests when walking
pets on the property by using a leash and cleaning
up after your pet.
* In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to
and under control at all times.
* Pets must never be left unattended in your room.
As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for:
* Any damage, excessive and/or exceptional cleaning
charge at the Lemmon Country Inn, including but not
limited to pet odors and pet stains is subject to a
one-time charge of up to $250.00.
* Any injuries to Lemmon Country Inn employees or
motel guests caused by your pet.